Wow the only day I decided to be bad and cut class, class was canceled anyway.
aww you guys are cute, i like you
"Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night’s sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to wake somebody else up, so that they can feel this way, too"
— Lemony Snicket, Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can’t Avoid. (via internetlibrary)
- Violet Baudelaire: If you were to invent something, what would it be?
- Klaus Baudelaire: What are your favourite books?
- Sunny Baudelaire: What is your special talent?
- Count Olaf: Would you want tattoos in the future? Of what?
- Esme Squalor: Does appearances mean a lot to you?
- Montgomery Montgomery: What is your favourite animal?
- Josephine Anwhistle: What are you biggest fears?
- Kit Snicket: Would you want children in the future?
- Lemony Snicket: Do you consider yourself an introverted person or an extroverted person?
- Beatrice Baudelaire: Tell me about someone you care about very much
- Carmelita Spats: What are you biggest pet peeves?
pumpkin spice candles soon
pumpkin lattes soon